Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-829 Exam Questions and Answers by alanna

Page: 3 / 3

Oracle 1z0-829 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Java SE 17 Developer
Exam Code: 1z0-829 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Certification
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: alanna
Question 12

Given:

Questions 12

What is the result

Options:

A.

Marketing

Finance

Technical

B.

Marketing

Undefined

C.

UnDefined

D.

Marketing

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 13

Given the code fragment:

Questions 13

Which code fragment returns different values?

Options:

A.

int sum = listOfNumbers. parallelStream () reduce (5, Integer:: sum) ;

B.

int sum = listOfNumbers. Stream () reduce (5, (a, b) -> a + b) ;

C.

int sum = listOfNumbers. Stream () reduce ( Integer:: sum) ; +5;

D.

int sum = listOfNumbers. parallelStream () reduce ({m, n) -> m +n) orElse (5) +5;

E.

int sum = listOfNumbers. Stream () reduce (0, Integer:: sum) + 5

Discussion
Question 14

Given the code fragment:

Questions 14

Which action sorts the book list?

Options:

A.

At Line n2, replace books,sort() with books.stream().sort(0.

B.

At line n1, convert books type to mutable ArrayList type.

C.

At Line n1, convert type to mutable array type.

D.

At Line n2, replace compareTo () with compare ().

Discussion
Question 15

Which statement is true?

Options:

A.

The tryLock () method returns a boolean indicator immediately regardless if it has or has not managed to acquire the lock.

B.

The tryLock () method returns a boolean indicator immediately if it has managed to acquire the lock, otherwise it waits for the lock acquisition.

C.

The lock () method returns a boolean indicator immediately if it has managed to acquire the lock, otherwise it waits for the lock acquisition.

D.

The Lock () method returns a boolean indicator immediately regardless if it has or has not managed to acquire the lock

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

1z0-829
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-829 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-829 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99