Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-435 Exam Questions and Answers by marlie

Page: 2 / 2

Oracle 1z0-435 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Business Process Management Suite 12c Essentials
Exam Code: 1z0-435 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
Questions: 76 Q&A's Shared By: marlie
Question 8

Which two statements are true about installing BPM Suite in a production environment? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

You must run the Repository Creation Utility (RCU).

B.

The SOA/BPM infrastructure is typically supported by a managed server.

C.

You typically run the SOA/BPM infrastructure on the admin server.

D.

TheJDeveloper Installation from a Quick Start default domain installation cannot access the SOA/BPM infrastructure running in a production installation.

E.

The compact installation domain could be used in a production environment.

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 9

Which two statements are true about configuring service tasks? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

A service task can be configured to invoke a process or service asynchronously.

B.

Although you call a file adapter as a service from your BPMN diagram, no linkage between your BPMN process and the external reference appears in the SOA Composite Editor.

C.

You can invoke a BPEL process by using a service task.

D.

The implementation of a service task can be either a process call or a service call.

Discussion
Question 10

Which two statements are true about BPM Suite product architecture? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The Process Asset Manager is a container of reusable, shared, implementation assets available to all processes within a BPM project.

B.

Business architecture modeling is supported by a third-party product that Oracle resells as part of the BPM Suite 12c product family.

C.

BPM Suite leverages SOA Suite infrastructure and tooling to support key design-time and run-time features.

D.

case Management is an Oracle add-on product to add adaptive case management support to BPM Suite.

E.

BPM Suite supports BPMN process modeling notation in both BPM ProcessComposer and BPM Studio.

Discussion
Question 11

Which two components in a BPM project can be promoted to become a case activity? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Mediator

B.

BPEL

C.

Human task

D.

Business rule

E.

BPMN

F.