Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1071-22 Exam Questions and Answers by paris

Page: 2 / 2

Oracle 1z0-1071-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Platform Digital Assistant 2022 Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1071-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Cloud Digital Assistant
Questions: 78 Q&A's Shared By: paris
Question 8

Consider thefollowing dialog flowcodeinaskill:

Questions 8

Whichstatementistrue?

Options:

A.

Theskilldisplaysthemessage"Pleasewait,we'rereviewingyourorder",thendisplays "Almostdone...",thendisplays "Thankyouforyourorder.",andthencompletestheconversation.

B.

The skilldisplaysthemessage"Pleasewait,we're reviewing yourorder"and thenwaitsforuser input.

C.

Theskilldisplays themessage"Pleasewait,we're reviewingyourorder",thendisplays"Almostdone...",and thenwaitsforuser input.

D.

The skilldisplaysthemessage"Pleasewait,we'rereviewingyourorder",thendisplays"Almostdone...",then displays"Thankyouforyourorder.",and thenwaitsforuser input.

Discussion
Question 9

You want the flow to navigate to the cancel transition immediately after the maximum number of failed attempts are exceeded in the System.ResolveEntities Components.

Which option must you use?

Options:

A.

Set cancelPolicy to "immediate".

B.

There is no such option in system.ResolveEntitis

C.

Set cancelPolicy to "true" .

D.

Set cancelPolicy to "lastEntity" .

Discussion
Question 10

As per Oracle's recommendation, which is the best practice regarding conversational design?

Options:

A.

Ask users open-endedquestions such as "how can I help you?"

B.

To account for possible mistakes, make it clear to users that the bot is still learning.

C.

Use quick reply buttons (as opposed to natural language inputs) as much as possible.

D.

Ensure that capabilities of the bot f the things that it can and can't do") are clear and discoverable.

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 11

Imagine that you have a financial planning skill. Which two functionalities would typically be implemented as a custom component?

Options:

A.

displaying any type of input component

B.

routing the dialog flow based on values returned from a backend service

C.

returning the current value of a requested stock price in a skill message

D.

running the skill within a webpage

E.

routing to another skill within the suite of skills assembled within a digital assistant

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

1z0-1071-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1071-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1071-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99