Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-149 Exam Questions and Answers by octavia

Page: 2 / 2

Oracle 1z0-149 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database 19c: Program with PL/SQL
Exam Code: 1z0-149 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional
Questions: 65 Q&A's Shared By: octavia
Question 8

Which is true about counter variables in a FOR loop?

Options:

A.

It must explicitly be declared.

B.

It can be modified in the body of the loop.

C.

It cannot be NULL.

D.

It is accessible outside the body of the loop.

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 9

Which two are true about INDEX-BY tables? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The index can be integer or string.

B.

The index can be integer only.

C.

INDEX-BY table types can be created in PL/SQL blocks only.

D.

INDEX-BY table types can be created both with the CREATE TYPE statement and in PL/SQL blocks.

E.

INDEX-BY table types can be created with the CREATE TYPE statement.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

1z0-149
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-149 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-149 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99