Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-344 Exam Questions and Answers by ellen

Page: 2 / 3

Oracle 1z0-344 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurable Network Computing 9.2 Implementation Essentials
Exam Code: 1z0-344 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: JD Edwards Tools and Technology
Questions: 88 Q&A's Shared By: ellen
Question 8

Which Option determines whether a data source is shown in Machine Search & Select (W986115E) of the P986115 application?

Options:

A.

Data Class

B.

Data Source Use

C.

OCM Data Source

D.

Data Source Type

E.

Use Table Owner

Discussion
Question 9

Which statement is false about EnterpriseOne role behavior?

Options:

A.

Sensitive roles can be excluded from *ALL and a user can specify a single role at sign-on to work with only that role’s information.

B.

Enable Role Chooser option allows user to assign any desired role their JDE user profile.

C.

Security can be used by a user to assign the user’s another user.

D.

Old roles cannot be seen by using P0092L after enabling the long user ID feature.

Discussion
Question 10

There are two machines M1 and M2. Machine M1 has the Server Manager Agent running and two vertically clustered JAS servers. You want to implement horizontal clustering of JAS servers on M1 and M2. Which three steps should you perform to implement this requirement?

Options:

A.

Install the Server Manager Agent on the horizontal clustered machine M2.

B.

Make sure that the WebLogic Server version in Ml is different from the WebLogic Server version in M2.

C.

Copy the required JDBC drivers from M1 to the horizontally clustered machine M2, into the same physical location as M1.

D.

Copy the agent.properties file from M1 to M2 into the same physical location as M1.

E.

Make sure that the WebLogic domains of both JAS servers are exactly the same.

F.

Install the WebLogic Server in different directory structures on each machine.

Discussion
Question 11

When trying to add new CAFE1 content, you do not get potion to drag the EnterpriseOne from content typing because it is missing in the list.

Which of the following security setups will you review to fix this issue?

Options:

A.

Action Security

B.

Feature Security

C.

View Security

D.

Content Security

E.

Row Security

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Page: 2 / 3

1z0-344
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-344 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-344 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99