Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-134 Exam Questions and Answers by noel

Page: 2 / 4

Oracle 1z0-134 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Advanced Administrator II
Exam Code: 1z0-134 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: WebLogic Server
Questions: 125 Q&A's Shared By: noel
Question 8

You are under Oracle Linux and you find the process ID of the WebLogic Managed Server Instance:

Questions 8

Which two command-line options can you use to issue a thread dump to examine the server for stuck threads? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

jstat -class 19142

B.

java weblogic.utils.ThreadDump 19142

C.

kill -5 19142

D.

jstack 19142

E.

kill -3 19142

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 9

In your production environment, you have deployed an application that is accessing a registered Java EE shared library as well as an application deployment plan. In addition, both the library and the application use annotations for some of their configuration properties. You are attempting to understand the current state of the properties that have been used in this deployment.

From greatest to least, what is the correct order of precedence that is used by WebLogic Server when applying configuration properties during deployment? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

Deployment Plan, Application descriptors, Library descriptors, Application annotations, Library annotations

B.

Deployment Plan, Application annotations, Library annotations, Application descriptors, Library descriptors

C.

Deployment Plan, Library descriptors, Application descriptors, Library annotations, Application annotations

D.

Deployment Plan, Application descriptors, Application annotations, Library descriptors, Library annotations

E.

Deployment Plan, Library descriptors, Library annotations, Application descriptors, Application annotations

Discussion
Question 10

You are creating a Domain Template to simplify the process of deploying a domain across multiple hosts.

Which five types of information can be included in a Domain Template? (Choose five.)

Options:

A.

domain configuration, those included in the config.xml file

B.

Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) applications and shared libraries

C.

Windows and UNIX server start scripts

D.

Windows Start menu entries

E.

custom folders and files

F.

LDAP data

G.

JTA log

Discussion
Question 11

Your development team has created a GAR deployment that enables Coherence caching for an application. The GAR file is configured to work within both storage-enabled and storage-disabled nodes.

How would you package your GAR as part of the WebLogic Server deployment process for your application? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

as an EAR module on storage-disabled nodes and standalone on storage-enabled nodes

B.

as an EAR module on storage-enabled nodes and standalone on storage-disabled nodes

C.

within a WAR on storage-disabled nodes and within an EAR on storage-enabled nodes

D.

within a WAR on storage-enabled nodes and within an EAR on storage-disabled nodes

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

1z0-134
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-134 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-134 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99