Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-133 Exam Questions and Answers by renesmae

Page: 4 / 4

Oracle 1z0-133 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I
Exam Code: 1z0-133 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Cloud Application Foundation
Questions: 127 Q&A's Shared By: renesmae
Question 16

Your domain’s security realm has two authentication provides: ldap1 and ldap2.

Consider these requirements:

• If authentication succeeds with ldap1, then skip ldap2.

• If authentication fails with ldap1, then authentication must succeed with ldap2.

Which control flag should you use for ldap1?

Options:

A.

Required

B.

Requisite

C.

Sufficient

D.

Optional

Discussion
Question 17

You are using the Administration Console to monitor a resource.

Which three techniques can you use to customize the monitoring output? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Sort the rows by a specific column.

B.

Limit the number of rows displayed.

C.

Change the order of the displayed columns.

D.

Views the rows from a specific time range.

E.

Combine (add) multiple columns together.

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 18

In the certification matrix for your version of WebLogic Server, you find the row for your database and its version. In that row, in the “type of database use” column, it says “application data access only”.

Your database cannot be used __________.

Options:

A.

By the administration server

B.

For internal data storage by WebLogic Server

C.

By a multidata source

D.

In a production environment

E.

By an Enterprise JavaBean

Discussion
Question 19

Consider an application that comprises both web and EJB components.

What are two benefits of implementing a multitier cluster architecture over a single-tier(basic) cluster architecture? (Chose two.)

Options:

A.

Dynamic clusters are only supported for the multitier architecture

B.

Remote EJB access is blocked

C.

Each cluster can be scaled independently

D.

Future web clusters can share the same EJB tier

E.

All servers can be managed (started/stopped) together

Discussion