Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-808 Exam Questions and Answers by alec

Page: 16 / 16

Oracle 1z0-808 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Java SE 8 Programmer I
Exam Code: 1z0-808 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Certified Associate
Questions: 224 Q&A's Shared By: alec
Question 64

Which three statements describe the object-oriented features of the Java language? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Objects cannot be reused.

B.

A subclass must override the methods from a superclass.

C.

Objects can share behaviors with other objects.

D.

A package must contain a main class.

E.

Object is the root class of all other objects.

F.

A main method must be declared in every class.

Discussion
Question 65

What is the name of the Java concept that uses access modifiers to protect variables and hide them within a class?

Options:

A.

Encapsulation

B.

Inheritance

C.

Abstraction

D.

Instantiation

E.

Polymorphism

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 66

Which three are advantages of the Java exception mechanism? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Improves the program structure because the error handling code is separated from the normal program function

B.

Provides a set of standard exceptions that covers all possible errors

C.

Improves the program structure because the programmer can choose where to handle exceptions

D.

Improves the program structure because exceptions must be handled in the method in which they occurred

E.

Allows the creation of new exceptions that are customized to the particular program being created

Discussion
Question 67

Given the code fragment:

Questions 67

What is the result?

Options:

A.

Sum is 600

B.

Compilation fails at line n1.

C.

Compilation fails at line n2.

D.

A ClassCastException is thrown at line n1.

E.

A ClassCastException is thrown at line n2.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 16

1z0-808
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-808 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-808 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99