Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-888 Exam Questions and Answers by zohan

Page: 3 / 4

Oracle 1z0-888 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MySQL 5.7 Database Administrator
Exam Code: 1z0-888 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: MySQL Database Administration
Questions: 124 Q&A's Shared By: zohan
Question 12

Why should you be selective when granting the PROCESS privilege to an account?

Options:

A.

It allows a client to process scripts.

B.

It allows the use of stored routines.

C.

It allows a client to see another user’s queries with the SHOW PROCESSLIST command.

D.

It allows a client to control running processes on a server.

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 13

Which statement describes how the relay log works?

Options:

A.

when a slave receives a change from the master, it is processed first, and then recorded in the relay log.

B.

It maintains a record of available master binary logs and the current executed log position.

C.

It stores changes on the master, and relays them to the slave.

D.

When a slave receives a change from the master, it is recorded in the relay log first and processed later.

Discussion
Question 14

You are using replication and the binary log files on your master server consume a lot of disk space.

Which two steps should you perform to safely remove some of the older binary log files? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Execute the PURGE BINARY LOGS NOT USED command.

B.

Edit the .index file to remove the files you want to delete.

C.

Ensure that none of the attached slaves are using any of the binary logs you want to delete.

D.

Remove all of the binary log files that have a modification date earlier than today.

E.

Use the command PURGE BINARY LOGS and specify a binary log file name or a date and time to remove unused files.

Discussion
Question 15

You have created a backup of the ‘sales’ database with the command:

Questions 15

Which two procedures can be used to restore the ‘orders’ table from the backup?

Options:

A.

Option A 15

B.

Option B 15

C.

Option C 15

D.

Option D 15

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

1z0-888