Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nutanix Updated NCP-5.15 Exam Questions and Answers by luna-rose

Page: 10 / 10

Nutanix NCP-5.15 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nutanix Certified Professional - Multi cloud Infrastructure (NCP-MCI 5.15)
Exam Code: NCP-5.15 Dumps
Vendor: Nutanix Certification: Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP) / NCP-MCI
Questions: 278 Q&A's Shared By: luna-rose
Question 40

What policy would maximize throughput for the brO uplink of a host?

Options:

A.

Switch Dependent, Dynamic

B.

Active-Active

C.

Active-Backup with MAC pinning

D.

Route based on ip hash

Discussion
Question 41

When license needs to be reclaimed from Host: ( Choose 2)

Options:

A.

While Destroying the Cluster

B.

If you move nodes from one cluster to another , First reclaim the licenses, move the nodes, Then Re-Apply lincences

C.

Return licences to your Inventory when you remove one or more nodes from cluster

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Page: 10 / 10

NCP-5.15
PDF

$35  $99.99

NCP-5.15 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NCP-5.15 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99