Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-115 Exam Questions and Answers by paddy

Page: 2 / 2

Nokia 4A0-115 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Ethernet Virtual Private Network Services
Exam Code: 4A0-115 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: Nokia Certification
Questions: 40 Q&A's Shared By: paddy
Question 8

In the exhibit, the EVPN-IRB is using the interface-ful unnumbered model and is fully operational. Which of the following statements isFALSE?

Questions 8

Options:

A.

An MP-BGP session that supports the advertisement of VPN-IPv4 routes is established between PE3 and PE4.

B.

An MP-BGP session that supports the advertisement of EVPN routes is established between PEI and PE2.

C.

On PE3, the routing table for VPRN 15 contains an entry for 10.10.1.0/24. This entry is resolved to MAC-OI as an overlay index.

D.

On PE3, the routing table for VPRN 15 contains an entry for 10.10.4.0/24. This entry is resolved using a transport tunnel towards PEA.

Discussion
Question 9

In the exhibit, the interface-less forwarding model is used for the Layer-3 EVPN service. Which of the following statements about traffic forwarding from Host 1 to Host 2 is FALSE?

Questions 9

Options:

A.

PEI consults the FDB of RVPLS 1 and forwards the traffic to the local interface of VPRN 11.

B.

PEI encapsulates the packet with two labels: an outer transport label and an inner service label.

C.

PE2 inspects the service label and determines that it is associated with RVPLS 2.

D.

PE2 consults the FDB of RVPLS 2 and forwards the traffic to Host 2.

Discussion
Question 10

In the exhibit, the EVPN-IRB is configured to use the interface-ful unnumbered model. Which of the following statements regarding the route advertisement is FALSE?

Questions 10

Options:

A.

PEI advertises an EVPN IP-Prefix route for prefix 10.10.1.0/24 to PE3. The BGP update includes MAC-OI as on overlay index.

B.

PEI advertises an EVPN MAC route for MAC-OI to PE3. The BGP update includes the route-target value configured for VPRN 15.

C.

PE3 advertises a VPN-IPv4 route for prefix 10.10.1.0/24 to PE4. The BGP update includes an MPLS service label.

D.

PE4 advertises an EVPN IP-Prefix route for prefix 10.10.1.0/24 to PE2. The BGP update includes MAC-04 as an overlay index.

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following statements about the EVPN Layer 2 Attributes extended community is FALSE?

Options:

A.

It is advertised with the auto-discovery per EVPN instance (A-D per EVI) route.

B.

It is applicable to EVPN VPLS services.

C.

It specifies the service maximum transmission unit (MTU).

D.

It specifies a P flag that indicates whether the advertising PE is a primary PE.

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Page: 2 / 2

4A0-115
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-115 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-115 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99