Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-265 Exam Questions and Answers by vanessa

Page: 2 / 2

Nokia 4A0-265 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Optical Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
Exam Code: 4A0-265 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: Nokia Certification
Questions: 40 Q&A's Shared By: vanessa
Question 8

Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of an Optical Supervisory Channel Loss of Signal (OSC LOS) issue, in case that no "LD Input LOS" alarms are raised against the involved amplifiers?

Options:

A.

An "Incoming SUPVY LOS" alarm is raised on the local node.

B.

A "Data Link Down" alarm is raised on the adjacent node.

C.

A "Power Adjustment Required" alarm is eventually raised on the local node.

D.

Traffic does not pass between the local and adjacent nodes.

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 9

Suppose a "Channel Absent" alarm is reported on an 1830 PSS node. What is the recommended order for the following troubleshooting steps?

Options:

A.

1. Go to the suspected troubled node / card / port and look at Wave Keys (in / out).

2. Retrieve the cross-connection (XC) details and see what Wave Keys should be present.

3. Check observed Wave Keys against expected Wave Keys.

4. Retrieve the channel power trace.

B.

1. Retrieve the channel power trace.

2. Retrieve the cross-connection (XC) details and see what Wave Keys should be present.

3. Go to the suspected troubled node / card / port and look at Wave Keys (in / out).

4. Check observed Wave Keys against expected Wave Keys.

C.

1. Retrieve the cross-connection (XC) details and see what virave Keys should be present.

2. Go to the suspected troubled node / card / port and look at Wave Keys (in / out).

3. Retrieve the channel power trace.

4. Check observed Wave Keys against expected Wave Keys.

D.

1. Check observed Wave Keys against expected Wave Keys.

2. Go to the suspected troubled node / card / port and look at Wave Keys (in / out).

3. Retrieve the channel power trace.

4. Retrieve the cross-connection (XC) details and see what Wave Keys should be present.

Discussion
Question 10

Refer to the exhibit, which shows a conditions list from the 1830 PSS GUI. (i) What is the total number of alarms reported? (ii) How many service affecting alarms are displayed? (iii) How many conditions are displayed?

Questions 10

Options:

A.

(I) total number of alarms = 5

(ii) number of serviceaffectingalarms = 2

(Hi) number of conditions = 14

B.

(i) total number of alarms = 7

(ii) number of service affecting alarms = 5

(Hi) number of conditions = 7

C.

(i) total number of alarms = 2

(ii) number of service affecting alarms = 2

(Hi) number of conditions = 18

D.

(i) total number of alarms = 4

(ii) number of service affecting alarms = 14

(iii) number of conditions = 2

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following statements best describes the output of the CLI command: show wavekey wtmonitor 1/6/LINE summary?

Options:

A.

A list of all channels detected against the selected interface (in and out); it shows if a Wave Keys pair is expected, if a Wave Keys pair is received, and if the received Wave Keys pair is unexpected.

B.

A list of all channels on this interface for which any Wave Keys pair is being received.

C.

A list of all channels detected against the selected interface, including Wave Keys pair, channel status, expected and measured power, allowed deviation, and tolerance.

D.

A list of the unexpected channels detected against the selected interface.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

4A0-265
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-265 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-265 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99