Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-105 Exam Questions and Answers by henrietta

Page: 3 / 5

Nokia 4A0-105 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Virtual Private LAN Services
Exam Code: 4A0-105 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 156 Q&A's Shared By: henrietta
Question 12

The service-mtu of a VPLS using MPLS encapsulation is set to 9100. What is the minimum MTU value that can be set for the network port if fast re-route facility mode is used on the SDP LSP?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 13

An l-VPLS is configured with a service id of 511. What will the value of the l-SID be assuming a default configuration?

Options:

A.

The 1-SID must be explicitly configured.

B.

The 1-SID only supports a range from 1 to 255.

C.

The 1-SID will default to 511 .the value of the service-id.

D.

Thel"SIDwilldefaultto131582, the value of the service-id + 131071.

Discussion
Question 14

An l-VPLS can be associated with many B-VPLS services.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 15

In IEEE 802.1ag, which two key functions are configured on bridge ports (SAPs and SDPs) to support CFM messages? (Choose 2)

Options:

A.

MEP

B.

MAP

C.

MIP

D.

MUP

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

4A0-105