Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Netskope Updated NSK200 Exam Questions and Answers by nikita

Page: 3 / 4

Netskope NSK200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Netskope Certified Cloud Security Integrator Exam
Exam Code: NSK200 Dumps
Vendor: Netskope Certification: Netskope Certification
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: nikita
Question 12

The director of IT asks for confirmation If your organization's Web traffic would be blocked when the Netskope client fails. In this situation, what would confirm the fail close status?

Options:

A.

Perform a right-click on the Netskope client icon using your mouse.

B.

Review the nsdebuglog.log.

C.

View Application events.

D.

Review user settings.

Discussion
Question 13

Your company has a Symantec BlueCoat proxy on-premises and you want to deploy Netskope using proxy chaining. Which two prerequisites need to be enabled first in this scenario? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Disable SSL decryption.

B.

Disable the X-Authenticated-User header.

C.

Enable SSL decryption.

D.

Enable the X-Forwarded-For HTTP header

Discussion
Question 14

Your organization has a homegrown cloud application. You are required to monitor the activities that users perform on this cloud application such as logins, views, and downloaded files. Unfortunately, it seems Netskope is unable to detect these activities by default.

How would you accomplish this goal?

Options:

A.

Enable access to the application with Netskope Private Access.

B.

Ensure that the cloud application is added as a steering exception.

C.

Ensure that the application is added to the SSL decryption policy.

D.

Create a new cloud application definition using the Chrome extension.

Discussion
Question 15

Review the exhibit.

Questions 15

You are asked to create a DLP profile that will ensure that the data shown in the exhibit cannot be uploaded to a user's personal Google Drive.

What must be used to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

document fingerprinting

B.

ML image classifier

C.

optical character recognition

D.

INTL-PAN-Name rule

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Page: 3 / 4

NSK200
PDF

$35  $99.99

NSK200 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NSK200 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99