Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-400 Exam Questions and Answers by amirah

Page: 11 / 12

Microsoft SC-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
Exam Code: SC-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
Questions: 261 Q&A's Shared By: amirah
Question 44

Task 8

You need to retain Microsoft SharePoint files that contain the word Falcon for two years from the date they were created, and then delete them.

Options:

Discussion
Question 45

Task 1

You need to provide users with the ability to manually classify files that contain product information that are stored in SharePoint Online sites. The solution must meet the following requirements:

• The users must be able to apply a classification of Product1 to the files.

• Any authenticated user must be able to open files classified as Product1.

• files classified as Product1 must be encrypted.

Options:

Discussion
Question 46

Task 4

You need to block users from sending emails containing information that is subject to Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI OSS). The solution must affect only emails.

Options:

Discussion
Question 47

Task 2

You discover that all users can apply the Confidential - Finance label.

You need to ensure that the Confidential - Finance label is available only to the members of the Finance Team group.

Options:

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 11 / 12

SC-400
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-400 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99