Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated PL-400 Exam Questions and Answers by miller

Page: 6 / 15

Microsoft PL-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power Platform Developer
Exam Code: PL-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate
Questions: 322 Q&A's Shared By: miller
Question 24

You need to add the script to populate event data on the form.

Which code segment should you use?

Options:

A.

formContext.data.addOnLoad(myFunction)

B.

formContext.data.removeOnLoad(myFunction)

C.

formContext.data.entity.addOnSave(myFunction)

D.

addOnPreProcessStatusChange

E.

formContext.data.isValid()

Discussion
Question 25

You need to address the user interface issues.

What should you do? To answer, drag the appropriate actions to the correct issues. Each action may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 25

Options:

Discussion
Question 26

You need to add the script for the registration form event handling.

Which code segment should you use?

Options:

A.

formContext.data.entity.addOnSave(myFunction)

B.

formContext.data.addOnLoad(myFunction)

C.

formContext.data.removeOnLoad(myFunction)

D.

addOnPreProcessStatusChange

E.

formContext.data.isValid()

Discussion
Question 27

You need to determine how to implement rules for players who register for a soccer tournament.

Which business rule actions should you use? To answer, drag the appropriate business rule actions to the correct fields. Each business rule action may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 27

Options:

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Page: 6 / 15

PL-400
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

PL-400 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

PL-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99