Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Juniper Updated JN0-105 Exam Questions and Answers by anabia

Page: 7 / 7

Juniper JN0-105 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Junos - Associate (JNCIA-Junos)
Exam Code: JN0-105 Dumps
Vendor: Juniper Certification: JNCIA
Questions: 97 Q&A's Shared By: anabia
Question 28

Which two actions happen when multiple users issue the configure exclusive command to enter configuration mode on a Junos device? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Other users can enter configuration mode.

B.

The candidate configuration is unlocked.

C.

The candidate configuration is locked.

D.

Other users cannot enter configuration mode.

Discussion
Question 29

Exhibit

term limit-icmp { from {

source-address {

172.25.11.0/24;

}

protocol icmp;

}

then {

count count-icmp; discard;

}

}

Referring to the exhibit, which two actions will occur when a packet matches the firewall filter? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

An ICMP destination unreachable message will be returned.

B.

The packet will be forwarded.

C.

The packet will be discarded.

D.

A counter will be incremented.

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 7 / 7

JN0-105
PDF

$35  $99.99

JN0-105 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

JN0-105 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99