Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated ISSEP Exam Questions and Answers by sylvie

Page: 7 / 7

ISC ISSEP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISSEP Information Systems Security Engineering Professional
Exam Code: ISSEP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC certification
Questions: 216 Q&A's Shared By: sylvie
Question 28

Which of the following DoD policies establishes policies and assigns responsibilities to achieve DoD IA through a defense-in-depth approach that integrates the capabilities of personnel, operations, and technology, and supports the evolution to network-centric warfare

Options:

A.

DoD 8500.2 Information Assurance Implementation

B.

DoD 8510.1-M DITSCAP

C.

DoDI 5200.40

D.

DoD 8500.1 Information Assurance (IA)

Discussion
Question 29

Which of the following is a standard that sets basic requirements for assessing the effectiveness of computer security controls built into a computer system

Options:

A.

SSAA

B.

TCSEC

C.

FIPS

D.

FITSAF

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following statements define the role of the ISSEP during the development of the detailed security design, as mentioned in the IATF document Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.

Options:

A.

It identifies the information protection problems that needs to be solved.

B.

It allocates security mechanisms to system security design elements.

C.

It identifies custom security products.

D.

It identifies candidate commercial off-the-shelf (COTS)government off-the-shelf (GOTS) security products.

Discussion
Question 31

The ISSE model adds a security element into each phase of the system life cycle. Choose and reorder the phases of the ISSE model in which they occur.

Options:

A.

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Page: 7 / 7

ISSEP
PDF

$35  $99.99

ISSEP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ISSEP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99