Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated HCISPP Exam Questions and Answers by inayah

Page: 3 / 11

ISC HCISPP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner
Exam Code: HCISPP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 305 Q&A's Shared By: inayah
Question 12

What is a credential for Coders?

Options:

A.

AAPC

B.

ASPCA

C.

AHIMA

Discussion
Question 13

A therapist's client requests an accounting of disclosures of their medical record. What should that therapist do?

Options:

A.

Pull the file with the accounting of disclosures for the client

B.

Explain that disclosures are allowed as long as the client's information is deidentified or the client consents

C.

Refer the client to the agency's Privacy Officer

D.

Review the client's releases of information with the client

Discussion
Question 14

He discovered Penicillin.

Options:

A.

Flemming

B.

Koch

C.

Your Mother

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 15

Which of the following is the BEST example of weak management commitment to the protection of security assets and resources?

Options:

A.

poor governance over security processes and procedures

B.

immature security controls and procedures

C.

variances against regulatory requirements

D.

unanticipated increases in security incidents and threats

Discussion
Page: 3 / 11

HCISPP