Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated ISSAP Exam Questions and Answers by gabrielle

Page: 3 / 8

ISC ISSAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISSAP Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
Exam Code: ISSAP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC certification
Questions: 237 Q&A's Shared By: gabrielle
Question 12

John used to work as a Network Administrator for We-are-secure Inc. Now he has resigned from the company for personal reasons. He wants to send out some secret information of the company. To do so, he takes an image file and simply uses a tool image hide and embeds the secret file within an image file of the famous actress, Jennifer Lopez, and sends it to his Yahoo mail id. Since he is using the image file to send the data, the mail server of his company is unable to filter this mail. Which of the following techniques is he performing to accomplish his task?

Options:

A.

Email spoofing

B.

Social engineering

C.

Web ripping

D.

Steganography

Discussion
Question 13

Sam is creating an e-commerce site. He wants a simple security solution that does not require each customer to have an individual key. Which of the following encryption methods will he use?

Options:

A.

Asymmetric encryption

B.

Symmetric encryption

C.

S/MIME

D.

PGP

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following types of attacks cannot be prevented by technical measures only?

Options:

A.

Social engineering

B.

Brute force

C.

Smurf DoS

D.

Ping flood attack

Discussion
Question 15

You want to connect a twisted pair cable segment to a fiber-optic cable segment. Which of the following networking devices will you use to accomplish the task?

Options:

A.

Hub

B.

Switch

C.

Repeater

D.

Router

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Page: 3 / 8

ISSAP
PDF

$35  $99.99

ISSAP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ISSAP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99