Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated COBIT5 Exam Questions and Answers by ayaz

Page: 5 / 5

Isaca COBIT5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: COBIT 5 Foundation Exam
Exam Code: COBIT5 Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 160 Q&A's Shared By: ayaz
Question 20

Which of the following COBIT 2019 publications includes a workflow for planning a tailored governance system for the enterprise?

Options:

A.

COBIT 2019 Framework: Governance and Management Objectives

B.

COBIT 2019 Implementation Guide: Implementing and Optimizing an Information and Technology Governance Solution

C.

COBIT 2019 Design Guide: Designing an Information and Technology Governance Solution

Discussion
Question 21

Which COBIT domain of management objectives incorporates managed risk?

Options:

A.

Deliver, Service and Support (DSS)

B.

Align, Plan and Organize (APO)

C.

Build, Acquire and Implement (BAI)

Discussion
Question 22

Within the COBIT goals cascade, stakeholder drivers are transformed into:

Options:

A.

business unit performance metrics

B.

the enterprise’s governance framework

C.

the enterprise’s actionable strategy

Discussion
Question 23

According to the principles for a governance framework, which of the following is a PRIMARY consideration when addressing new issues within a flexible and open framework?

Options:

A.

Identifying related industry standards

B.

Maintaining integrity and consistency

C.

Aligning with internal IT policies and procedures

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 5 / 5

COBIT5
PDF

$35  $99.99

COBIT5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

COBIT5 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99