Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Infor Updated M3-123 Exam Questions and Answers by imaan

Page: 2 / 2

Infor M3-123 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Infor Certified M3 Finance Consultant
Exam Code: M3-123 Dumps
Vendor: Infor Certification: Infor M3
Questions: 73 Q&A's Shared By: imaan
Question 8

Which three of the following Infor M3 modules and programs does the Accounts Payable module integrate with? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

General ledger

B.

Time accounting

C.

Accounts receivable

D.

Purchase orders and purchase order processing

E.

Budgeting

Discussion
Question 9

Which one of the following accounts always has precedence over a general account for the same supplier?

Options:

A.

User-authorized

B.

Master

C.

Employee

D.

Division-specific

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 10

Which one of the following programs do you use to define settings for cost accounting?

Options:

A.

Settings - Cost Accounting (CAS900)

B.

Order Costing. Release (CAS320)

C.

Internal Account Entry. Create (CAS950)

D.

Order Costing Balance File. Display (CAS330)

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

M3-123
PDF

$35  $99.99

M3-123 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

M3-123 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99