Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IBM Updated C1000-010 Exam Questions and Answers by rayna

Page: 2 / 2

IBM C1000-010 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: IBM Operational Decision Manager Standard V8.9.1 Application Development
Exam Code: C1000-010 Dumps
Vendor: IBM Certification: IBM Cloud: Cloud Integration - Process Transformation
Questions: 61 Q&A's Shared By: rayna
Question 8

Which statement applies when enforcing security on a project using Decision Center Business console?

Options:

A.

Decision Center Enterprise console must be used to grant access permissions to custom groups.

B.

Members of custom groups are restricted by the permissions assigned to that group, regardless of membership in other groups.

C.

When a user belongs to multiple groups and members of custom groups have varying permission levels, the most restrictive permissions apply.

D.

When a user belongs to multiple groups and members of custom groups have varying permission levels, the least restrictive permissions apply.

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 9

Which artifact is a supported execution object model (XOM) source?

Options:

A.

C# classes

B.

.JS classes

C.

Java classes

D.

TypeScript classes

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C1000-010