Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IBM Updated C1000-150 Exam Questions and Answers by enya

Page: 2 / 2

IBM C1000-150 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation v21.0.3 Administration
Exam Code: C1000-150 Dumps
Vendor: IBM Certification: IBM Certified Administrator - IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation v21.0.3
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: enya
Question 8

Which two roles have the permission to connect to an LDAP directory?

Options:

A.

Editor

B.

Cloud Pak Administrator

C.

Cluster Administrator

D.

Operator

E.

Viewer

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 9

Which statement is true concerning secrets on Kubernetes master (API server)?

Options:

A.

Secrets are by default encrypted at rest.

B.

Extra steps are needed to encrypt secrets at rest.

C.

Secrets only transit through Kubernetes master; encryption at rest is out of its responsibilities.

D.

Secrets are self-secured needing no encryption at rest.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C1000-150
PDF

$35  $99.99

C1000-150 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C1000-150 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99