Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IBM Updated C1000-143 Exam Questions and Answers by darla

Page: 2 / 2

IBM C1000-143 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: IBM Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps v3.2 Administrator
Exam Code: C1000-143 Dumps
Vendor: IBM Certification: IBM Certified Administrator - Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps v3.2
Questions: 65 Q&A's Shared By: darla
Question 8

When changing the platform administrator username on a Red Hat OpenShift cluster, which action must be done?

Options:

A.

Make sure the user is an internal system

B.

Update the clusterrolebinding object with the new username

C.

Update the -ldap-secret

D.

Delete the default admin user

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 9

What step should be taken to ensure that the uninstall of Al Manager does not affect the Event Manager when using the script found at https://github.com/IBM/cp4waiops-samples/tree/main/uninstall/3-2/uninstall-cp4waiops.sh?

Options:

A.

Specify ONLY CLOUDPAK="false" in the uninstall-cp4waiops-resource-groups.props file.

B.

No special action is required, as the Event manager is running on a separate namespace.

C.

This is not possible. Uninstalling Al Manager will always affect the Independent Event Manager.

D.

Specify_-ONLY CLOUDPAK="false" in the command line.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C1000-143
PDF

$35  $99.99

C1000-143 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C1000-143 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99