Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IBM Updated C9510-401 Exam Questions and Answers by dorian

Page: 2 / 2

IBM C9510-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Application Server Network Deployment V8.5.5 and Liberty Profile System Administration
Exam Code: C9510-401 Dumps
Vendor: IBM Certification: IBM Advanced System Administrator-WebSphere Portal 8.5
Questions: 73 Q&A's Shared By: dorian
Question 8

A system administrator needs to install WebSphere Application Server using response files, so that a silent install can be done. The administrator has ensured that all required prerequisites have already been installed and, has downloaded and expanded the required WebSphere Application Server installation files.

What can the administrator run to install the product?

Options:

A.

install –options responsefile.xml -silent

B.

install –acceptLicense –options responsefile.xml -silent

C.

imcl –acceptLicense input responsefile.xml –log logfile.txt

D.

IBMIM –acceptLicense –input responsefile.xml –log logfile.txt

Discussion
Question 9

While coordinating a flexible management topology, the job manager can send commands to which components?

Options:

A.

Application server and name server.

B.

On demand router and load balancer.

C.

Deployment manager and admin agent.

D.

Node agent and web administration server.

Discussion
Question 10

A system administrator has been asked to uninstall an application from a cluster running in a WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment cell. This application was installed from the Integrated Solutions Console (ISC). The monitored directory for the cluster is .

What step(s) can the administrator perform to uninstall the application?

Options:

A.

Delete the application file from .

B.

Stop the running cluster.

C.

Stop the running cluster.

Copy the application file to .

D.

Create a properties file to describe the deletion of the application file.

Copy the properties file to .

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Page: 2 / 2

C9510-401
PDF

$35  $99.99

C9510-401 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C9510-401 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99