Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IBM Updated C1000-130 Exam Questions and Answers by thalia

Page: 2 / 3

IBM C1000-130 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: IBM Cloud Pak for Integration V2021.2 Administration
Exam Code: C1000-130 Dumps
Vendor: IBM Certification: IBM Certified Administrator - Cloud Pak for Integration V2021.2
Questions: 113 Q&A's Shared By: thalia
Question 8

What type of authentication uses an XML-based markup language to exchange identity, authentication, and authorization information between an identity provider and a service provider?

Options:

A.

Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)

B.

IAM SSO authentication

C.

lAMviaXML

D.

Enterprise XML

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 9

The OpenShift Logging Operator monitors a particular Custom Resource (CR). What is the name of the Custom Resource used by the OpenShift Logging Opera-tor?

Options:

A.

ClusterLogging

B.

DefaultLogging

C.

ElasticsearchLog

D.

LoggingResource

Discussion
Question 10

Which component requires ReadWriteMany(RWX) storage in a Cloud Pak for Inte-gration deployment?

Options:

A.

MQ multi-instance

B.

CouchDB for Asset Repository

C.

API Connect

D.

Event Streams

Discussion
Question 11

Which command will attach the shell to a running container?

Options:

A.

run….

B.

attach….

C.

connect...

D.

shell…

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

C1000-130