Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IBM Updated C1000-117 Exam Questions and Answers by ewan

Page: 2 / 2

IBM C1000-117 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: IBM Spectrum Storage Solution Advisor V7
Exam Code: C1000-117 Dumps
Vendor: IBM Certification: IBM Certified Solution Advisor - Spectrum Storage V7
Questions: 63 Q&A's Shared By: ewan
Question 8

How long will configuration and capacity data be retained in IBM Storage Insights Pro?

Options:

A.

1 year

B.

7 years

C.

6 month

D.

2 years

Discussion
Question 9

Which type of storage prevents an attacker from deleting or changing data?

Options:

A.

block

B.

unstructured

C.

file

D.

immutable

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Page: 2 / 2

C1000-117
PDF

$35  $99.99

C1000-117 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C1000-117 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99