Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IBM Updated C1000-065 Exam Questions and Answers by cadi

Page: 2 / 2

IBM C1000-065 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: IBM Cognos Analytics Developer V11.1.x
Exam Code: C1000-065 Dumps
Vendor: IBM Certification: IBM Certified Developer - Cognos Analytics V11.1.x
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: cadi
Question 8

A dashboard developer notices that Age is available in the sourced data module. A request has been made to 'bucket' those age values into 5 groups, Ages 0-6, 7-12, 13-21, 22-55, and 55 and over. How would one define this logic in the source data module?

Options:

A.

set range values in the data module

B.

use the Create new table feature

C.

select the Age column, and select Create data group

D.

define a Case..When calculated attribute in the dashboard

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 9

What property needs to be set to ensure that any JavaScript and Prompt APIs are executed when a report is run as HTML?

Options:

A.

Ensure Enable bidirectional support is checked

B.

Run with full interactivity is set to No

C.

Enable drill up and drill down in the report output

D.

Guided report layout is checked

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C1000-065