Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-351_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by alara

Page: 2 / 2

Huawei H12-351_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-WLAN (Written) V1.0
Exam Code: H12-351_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: alara
Question 8

Which of the following statements about VXLAN is false?

Options:

A.

A Layer 2 VXLAN gateway forwards traffic to a VXLAN network and can also be used for Intra-subnet communication on the same VXLAN network.

B.

Layer 2 and Layer 3 VXLAN gateways must maintain VBDIF interfaces. Otherwise, users cannot communicate with each other through these interfaces.

C.

A VBDIF interface is a logical interface created based on a BD. It is similar to a VLANIF interface on a traditional network.

D.

A Layer 3 VXLAN gateway is used for inter-subnet communication on a VXLAN network and communication with external non-VXLAN networks.

Discussion
Question 9

When calculating the number of APs, you can divide the total required bandwidth by the maximum bandwidth of a single AP.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Page: 2 / 2

H12-351_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-351_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-351_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99