Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-480_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by prince

Page: 2 / 2

Huawei H35-480_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-5G-RAN V3.0 Exam
Exam Code: H35-480_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-5G-RAN
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: prince
Question 8

During a 5G test, a portable computer is directly connected to the LAN port of the Huawei CPE through a network cable to obtain a dynamic IP address for communication.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 9

F-OFDM over the NR air interface uses flexible subcarrier spacing to meet the requirements of different 5G service scenarios. Which of the following types of subcarrier spacing is not supported by Sub6G?

Options:

A.

120KHz

B.

15KHz

C.

60KHZ

D.

30KHz

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

H35-480_V3.0