Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-316 Exam Questions and Answers by jac

Page: 2 / 2

Huawei H19-316 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Pre - sales Associate-ECC
Exam Code: H19-316 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCPA-ECC
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: jac
Question 8

What Is key difference between Huawei Cloud IVS 3000 and traditional all In one server?

Options:

A.

GPU Resource sharing, even 1 server can have different AI capabilities,

B.

Safe video+

C.

Face Recognition

Discussion
Question 9

For Cloud IVS3000, Which features will use the intelligent facial analysis?

Options:

A.

White list-based face alert

B.

Blacklist based face alert

C.

Face match

D.

Face search

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Page: 2 / 2

H19-316
PDF

$35  $99.99

H19-316 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H19-316 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99