Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-111_V2.5 Exam Questions and Answers by gloria

Page: 4 / 6

Huawei H12-111_V2.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-IoT V2.5 Exam
Exam Code: H12-111_V2.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-IoT
Questions: 174 Q&A's Shared By: gloria
Question 16

Below () is the IoT communication protocol developed by IBM?

Options:

A.

IP Proxy

B.

MQTT .

C.

AMQP

D.

SIP

Discussion
Question 17

Does the Huawei LiteOS Kernel kernel contain the following () modules? (Multiple choice).

Options:

A.

Task Management

B.

Memory management

C.

Interrupt Management

D.

Queue management

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 18

Data communication management between gateway and OceanConnect is based on the following ()protocol connection?

Options:

A.

SMTP

B.

MQTT .

C.

ICMP

D.

Telnet

Discussion
Question 19

OceanConnect supports developer Portal, but does not support carrier Portal.

Options:

A.

Correct

B.

Error

Discussion
Page: 4 / 6

H12-111_V2.5
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-111_V2.5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99