Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-338 Exam Questions and Answers by prince

Page: 2 / 4

Huawei H19-338 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCPP-Storage
Exam Code: H19-338 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: prince
Question 8

The CloudEngine S5736-S is a new-generation 10GE multi-rate switch launched oy Huawei. Which of me following features is supported by CloudEngine S5736-S?

Options:

A.

Native AC

B.

Free mobility

C.

VXLAN

D.

iStack

Discussion
Question 9

By March 2021, how many limes has Huawei CloudFabric solution been awarded Gartner’s "Customer Choice"?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following redundancy designs are supported by the NE8000 X4 and X8?

Options:

A.

MPU 1+1 backup

B.

SFU 7+1 backup

C.

Power supply 9+1 backup

D.

PEM 1+1 backup

Discussion
Question 11

ClouEngine S1270OE-)8 provides various types of line processing unit (LPUs), including X5E, X5S, X6E, X6H, and X6S series. How many LPU slots does a CloudEngine S1270OE-O8 have?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 2 / 4

H19-338
PDF

$35  $99.99

H19-338 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H19-338 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99