Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-308 Exam Questions and Answers by kira

Page: 2 / 3

Huawei H19-308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Pre-sales Associate-Storage-ENU
Exam Code: H19-308 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCS-Pre-sales
Questions: 97 Q&A's Shared By: kira
Question 8

SmartMigration supports three data migration approaches: Storage media migration (for example, between SAS and NL-SAS), RAID level migration (between different RAID levels), and conversion between a thin LUN and a thick LUN.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 9

Dorado V3 tolerates failure of 4 SSDs simultaneously

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following disk enclosures are supported by the 2200 V3? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

2 U, 12 disks

B.

2U, 25disks

C.

4 U, 24 disks

D.

2 U, 24 disks

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 11

You can migrate data from Dorado V3 to traditional storage.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

H19-308
PDF

$35  $99.99

H19-308 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99