Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-301 Exam Questions and Answers by theadora

Page: 4 / 11

Huawei H19-301 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Pre-sales Associate-IP Network
Exam Code: H19-301 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCPA-IP Network
Questions: 303 Q&A's Shared By: theadora
Question 16

What is the surge protection capability of Huawei outdoor APs?

Options:

A.

2kV

B.

3kV

C.

4kV

D.

6kV

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 17

Which of the Juniper product are corresponding to Huawei NE20E-S series product? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

M120

B.

M320

C.

M960

D.

MX104

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the following Huawei AirEngine Wi-Fi 6 technologies were originally used in 5G?

Options:

A.

Smart Antenna

B.

Dynamic Turbo: application acceleration

C.

SmartRadio: radio split

D.

Lossless roaming

Discussion
Question 19

AR503EQGW-L can support GPS