Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-560 Exam Questions and Answers by roisin

Page: 2 / 2

Huawei H35-560 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-LTE-RNP&RNO V1.0
Exam Code: H35-560 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-LTE
Questions: 84 Q&A's Shared By: roisin
Question 8

The SINR of each codeword can be obtained through the Probe drive test tool, and the higher the SINR, the better.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 9

The drive test scenario judges the success of the handover, usually based on the signaling. On the terminal side, which of the following signaling starts the handover process?

Options:

A.

Measurement Control

B.

Measurement Report

C.

Handover Request

D.

Handover Command

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following information can be directly observed through the Probe drive test tool? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

PUSCH, PUCCH, RACH and SRS physical channel transmit power.

B.

TM mode

C.

Number of occupied carriers

D.

UE real-time transmit power

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 11

In large, medium and small cities, many streets have tall buildings on both sides. To avoid time dispersion, the cell antenna azimuth of nearby base station cannot be installed on the street.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

H35-560
PDF

$35  $99.99

H35-560 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99