Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HP Updated HPE0-P27 Exam Questions and Answers by georgina

Page: 4 / 5

HP HPE0-P27 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Configuring HPE GreenLake Solutions
Exam Code: HPE0-P27 Dumps
Vendor: HP Certification: HPE GreenLake
Questions: 157 Q&A's Shared By: georgina
Question 16

You are a Tier 1 Partner using the HPE GreenLake Quick Quote (GLQQ) tool How would your pricing process change It you do not use a distributor?

Solution: You would only need to add your own uplift to the pricing from the GLOO tool Excel output.

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 17

You have determined your customer is a good fit for HPE GreenLake for Virtual Machines.

What information should you gather from sizing and assessment tools to complete the quote using the GLQQ tool?

Solution: If the customers workloads fit Mission Critical or Business -critical needs

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 18

You are discussing the financial benefits of an HPE GreenLake solution to a customer.

Is this a benefit that you should explain?

Solution: HPE GreenLake solutions enable customers to lease HPE products at a 20 percent reduced price per unit.

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 19

Is this a benefit you can use a business case tool to show customers with a custom solution?

Solution: Savings compared to Cisco's as-a-Service solution

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

HPE0-P27
PDF

$35  $99.99

HPE0-P27 Testing Engine