Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HP Updated HPE6-A68 Exam Questions and Answers by yousef

Page: 3 / 4

HP HPE6-A68 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP) V6.7
Exam Code: HPE6-A68 Dumps
Vendor: HP Certification: HPE Aruba Certified
Questions: 116 Q&A's Shared By: yousef
Question 12

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 12

Based on the guest Self-Registration with Sponsor Approval workflow shown, at which stage does the sponsor approve the user’s request?

Options:

A.

After the RADIUS Access-Request

B.

After the NAS login, but before the RADIUS Access-Request

C.

Before the user can submit the registration form

D.

After the RADIUS Access-Response

E.

After the receipt page is displayed, before the NAS login

Discussion
Question 13

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 13

An administrator configured a service and tested authentication, but was unable to complete authentication successfully. The administrator performs a Search using insight and the information displays as shown.

What is a possible reason for the ErrorCode ‘Failed to classify request to service’ shown?

Options:

A.

The user failed authentication due to an incorrect password.

B.

ClearPass could not match the authentication request to a service, but the user passed authentication.

C.

ClearPass service authentication sources were not configured correctly.

D.

The NAD did not send the authentication request.

E.

ClearPass service rules were not configured correctly.

Discussion
Question 14

Which statement is true? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Mobile device Management is the result of Onboarding.

B.

Third party Mobile Device Management solutions can be integrated with ClearPass.

C.

Mobile Device Management is the authentication that happens before Onboarding.

D.

Mobile Device Management is an application container that is used to provision work applications.

E.

Mobile Device Management is used to control device functions post-Onboarding.

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 15

A hotel chain deployed ClearPass Guest. When hotel guests connect to the Guest SSID, launch a web browser and enter the address www.google.com, they are unable to immediately see the web login page.

What are the likely causes of this? (Select two.)

Options:

A.

The ClearPass server has a trusted server certificate issued by Verisign.

B.

The ClearPass server has an untrusted server certificate issued by the internal Microsoft Certificate server.

C.

The ClearPass server does not recognize the client’s certificate.

D.

The DNS server is not replying with an IP address for www.google.com.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

HPE6-A68
PDF

$35  $99.99

HPE6-A68 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

HPE6-A68 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99