Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HP Updated HPE6-A70 Exam Questions and Answers by ayden

Page: 4 / 4

HP HPE6-A70 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Aruba Certified Mobility Associate Exam
Exam Code: HPE6-A70 Dumps
Vendor: HP Certification: Aruba-ACMA
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: ayden
Question 16

Refer to the exhibits.

Exhibit 1

Questions 16

Exhibit 2

Questions 16

A network administrator configures a guest WLAN on an Aruba Mobility Master (MM)-based solution. The exhibits show some of the settings for this WLAN.

Which settings must the administrator configure on each Mobility Controller (MC) at the device level for this configuration to function properly?

Options:

A.

an IPsec preshared key

B.

CPSec certificates

C.

a portal page

D.

VLAN 99 IP settings

Discussion
Question 17

What is a requirement for the Dashboard > Traffic Analysis window on the Aruba Mobility Master (MM) to show data?

Options:

A.

Airmatch and ClientMatch must be enabled.

B.

The solution must have active PEFNG licenses.

C.

Firewall policies must include application filtering rules.

D.

WLANs must use the decrypt-tunnel forwarding option.

Discussion
Question 18

When an Aruba solution uses AirMatch, which device generates the channel and power plan for an AP?

Options:

A.

the AirWave Management Platform

B.

the Mobility Master (MM)

C.

the Mobility Controller (MC) for the AP

D.

the AP itself

Discussion
Question 19

What is an example of a Layer2 wireless threat that a wireless intrusion detection system (WIDS) should detect?

Options:

A.

802.11 association floods

B.

RF jamming

C.

Bluetooth interference

D.

spyware

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Page: 4 / 4

HPE6-A70
PDF

$35  $99.99

HPE6-A70 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

HPE6-A70 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99