Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HP Updated HPE0-J68 Exam Questions and Answers by arman

Page: 6 / 6

HP HPE0-J68 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HPE Storage Solutions
Exam Code: HPE0-J68 Dumps
Vendor: HP Certification: HPE ASE
Questions: 179 Q&A's Shared By: arman
Question 24

An existing Nimble customer is interested in adding storage to their environment to store his

Backups, but has a constrained budget and limited personal .The solution must scale to allow

for substantial growth over the next five years?

Options:

A.

Nimble SF series

B.

Nimble AF series

C.

Nimble cloud volume

D.

Nimble CS series

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 25

You have just completed a performance analysis of an HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8400 disk array with different tiers at a customer’s site. After reviewing the performance metrics, you determine that they should install a new tier of SSD drives.

Which actions should you recommend they take to fully optimize the array? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Configure Adaptive Flash Cache.

B.

Configure scheduled tunesys tasks.

C.

Rebalance all flash drives between nodes 0 and 2.

D.

Configure Adaptive Optimization.

E.

Configure dedicated drives to enable Adaptive Flash Cache.

Discussion
Question 26

A customer needs to be manually map out preferred paths within a multi-switch fabric, based on application ,priority ,and topology, while allowing failover to a non-preferred path if the

preferred path fails, Which B-series FC switch functionality should be used to provide this?

Options:

A.

Quality of services

B.

Enhanced group management

C.

Frame filtering

D.

Traffic isolation Zones

Discussion
Page: 6 / 6

HPE0-J68