Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated ISO-BCMS-22301 Exam Questions and Answers by anya

Page: 3 / 3

GAQM ISO-BCMS-22301 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISO 22301 BCMS - Certified Lead Auditor
Exam Code: ISO-BCMS-22301 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: GAQM: ISO
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: anya
Question 12

Which of the following is an objective approach that assesses the organisational activities?  

Options:

A.

Business Security Analysis  

B.

Business Impact Analysis  

C.

Business Continuity Analysis  

D.

Business Strategic Analysis  

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 13

The purpose of risk management for business continuity is to find out what problems an organization may face.  

How should the level of risk for an organization be determined?

Options:

A.

Combining consequence and likelihood of events

B.

Combining importance and acceptance of events  

C.

Combining acceptable and tolerable events  

D.

Combining profitability and analysis of events

Discussion
Question 14

Which framework is a continuous and progressive cycle that requires managerial, operational, administrative and technical support?

Options:

A.

Product Management

B.

Project Management

C.

Programme Management

D.

Process Management

Discussion
Question 15

Which function(s) provide support to the critical functions?

Options:

A.

Supporting functions

B.

Procedural functions

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

ISO-BCMS-22301
PDF

$35  $99.99

ISO-BCMS-22301 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99