Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated ISO-31000-CLA Exam Questions and Answers by selina

Page: 2 / 3

GAQM ISO-31000-CLA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISO 31000 - Certified Lead Risk Manager
Exam Code: ISO-31000-CLA Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: GAQM: ISO
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: selina
Question 8

Which of the following are two ISO 31000:2018 risk management principles? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Integrated

B.

Customized

C.

Functional

D.

Statistical

E.

Design

F.

Strategy

Discussion
Question 9

Which management ensures that value is created by identifying opportunities for investment, mergers, or acquisition.

Options:

A.

Risk

B.

Quality

C.

Crisis

D.

Safety

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 10

After validating the training curricula, a risk management professional

Options:

A.

develops training.

B.

develops and schedules training.

C.

matches training to audience.

D.

schedules and conducts training.

Discussion
Question 11

Risk management takes human and cultural factors into account.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

ISO-31000-CLA
PDF

$35  $99.99

ISO-31000-CLA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99