Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Fortinet Updated NSE5_FAZ-7.2 Exam Questions and Answers by yazan

Page: 8 / 10

Fortinet NSE5_FAZ-7.2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiAnalyzer 7.2 Analyst
Exam Code: NSE5_FAZ-7.2 Dumps
Vendor: Fortinet Certification: Fortinet Certification
Questions: 137 Q&A's Shared By: yazan
Question 32

Logs are being deleted from one of the ADOMs earlier than the configured setting for archiving in the data

policy.

What is the most likely problem?

Options:

A.

CPU resources are too high

B.

Logs in that ADOM are being forwarded, in real-time, to another FortiAnalyzer device

C.

The total disk space is insufficient and you need to add other disk

D.

The ADOM disk quota is set too low, based on log rates

Discussion
Question 33

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 33

The image displays the configuration of a FortiAnalyzer the administrator wants to join to an existing HA cluster.

What can you conclude from the configuration displayed?

Options:

A.

This FortiAnalyzer will join to the existing HA cluster as the primary.

B.

This FortiAnalyzer is configured to receive logs in its port1.

C.

This FortiAnalyzer will trigger a failover after losing communication with its peers for 10 seconds.

D.

After joining to the cluster, this FortiAnalyzer will keep an updated log database.

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 34

What is the purpose of employing RAID with FortiAnalyzer?

Options:

A.

To introduce redundancy to your log data

B.

To provide data separation between ADOMs

C.

To separate analytical and archive data

D.

To back up your logs

Discussion
Question 35

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 35

What is the purpose of using the Chart Builder feature on FortiAnalyzer?

Options:

A.

In Log View, this feature allows you to build a dataset and chart automatically, based on the filtered search results.

B.

In Log View, this feature allows you to build a chart and chart automatically, on the top 100 log entries.

C.

This feature allows you to build a chart under FortiView.

D.

You can add charts to generated reports using this feature.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 10

NSE5_FAZ-7.2
PDF

$35  $99.99

NSE5_FAZ-7.2 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NSE5_FAZ-7.2 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99