Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-341 Exam Questions and Answers by henri

Page: 3 / 3

Citrix 1Y0-341 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Citrix ADC Advanced Topics - Security. Management and Optimization (CCP-N)
Exam Code: 1Y0-341 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: CCP-N
Questions: 107 Q&A's Shared By: henri
Question 12

Which Citrix Application Delivery Management (ADM) feature can a Citrix Engineer use to narrow a list of Citrix ADC devices based on pre-defined criteria?

Options:

A.

AutoScale Groups

B.

Instance Groups

C.

Configuration Template

D.

Tags

E.

Agent

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 13

Which build-in TCP profile can a Citrix Engineer assign to a virtual server to improve performance for users who access an application from a remote office over an ATM connection?

Options:

A.

nstcp_default_tcp_lfp

B.

nstcp_default_tcp_lan

C.

nstcp_default_tcp_interactive_stream

D.

nstcp_default_tcp_lnp

Discussion
Question 14

A Citrix Engineer is reviewing the log files for a sensitive web application and notices that someone accessed the application using the engineer’s credentials while the engineer was out of the office for an extended period of time.

Which production can the engineer implement to protect against this vulnerability?

Options:

A.

Deny URL

B.

Buffer Overflow

C.

Form Field Consistency

D.

Cookie Consistency

Discussion
Question 15

Scenario: A Citrix Engineer created the policies in the attached exhibit.

Questions 15

Click the Exhibit button to view the list of policies.

HTTP Request:

GET /resetpassword.htm HTTP/1.1

User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:64.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/64.0 Host: www.citrix.com

Accept-Language: en-us Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate Connection: Keep-Alive

Which profile will be applied to the above HTTP request?

Options:

A.

Profile_C

B.

Profile_D

C.

Profile_A

D.

Profile_B

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

1Y0-341