Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-231 Exam Questions and Answers by yousuf

Page: 2 / 2

Citrix 1Y0-231 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13 with Citrix Gateway
Exam Code: 1Y0-231 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: CCA-N
Questions: 70 Q&A's Shared By: yousuf
Question 8

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator configured SNMP to send traps to an external SNMP system. When reviewing the messages, the administrator notices several entity UP and entity DOWN messages.

To what are these messages related?

Options:

A.

Load-balancing virtual servers

B.

SSL certificate

C.

VLAN

D.

High availability nodes

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 9

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator currently manages a Citrix ADC environment for a growing retail company that may soon double its business volume. A Citrix ADC MPX 5901 is currently handling web and SSL transactions, but is close to full capacity. Due to the forecasted growth, the administrator needs to find a costeffective solution.

Which cost-effective recommendation can the administrator provide to management to handle the growth?

Options:

A.

A license upgrade to a Citrix ADC MPX 5905

B.

The addition of another MPX 5901 appliance

C.

A hardware upgrade to a Citrix ADC MPX 8905

D.

A hardware upgrade to a Citrix ADC SDX 15020

Discussion
Question 10

What is one reason a Citrix Administrator should configure the AlwaysON VPN feature?

Options:

A.

An employee needs to have client choices after logging on outside the enterprise network.

B.

Management wants to regulate the network access provided to its users when they are connected to a VPN tunnel.

C.

Management wants web traffic to go out locally instead of across the VPN.

D.

An employee starts the laptop outside the enterprise network and needs assistance to establish VPN connectivity.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

1Y0-231
PDF

$35  $99.99

1Y0-231 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1Y0-231 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99