Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-630 Exam Questions and Answers by yusha

Page: 2 / 2

Cisco 300-630 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure - Advanced (DCACIA)
Exam Code: 300-630 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 76 Q&A's Shared By: yusha
Question 8

An engineer configures a new Cisco ACI Multi-Site Orchestrator node to join an MSO cluster. Which two components are necessary to ensure that the new node has IP connectivity in this configuration? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Cisco ACI spine interfaces that are connected to ISN

B.

Cisco APICs over the OOB management network

C.

existing Cisco ACI Multi-Site Orchestrator node

D.

management IP of ESXi hosts where the controllers are deployed

E.

OOB interface of ISN

Discussion
Question 9

What is a design implication for Cisco ACI using an application-centric approach?

Options:

A.

Multiple VLANs and/or multiple EPGs are under one bridge domain

B.

VLAN numbers are in the names of the bridge domain and EPG objects

C.

One EPG is mapped to multiple bridge domains

D.

One VLAN equals one EPG equals one bridge domain

Discussion
Question 10

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 10

A customer experiences resource overconsumption on one of its border leaf switches. Which action should be taken to reduce the consumption on this switch?

Options:

A.

Disable VRF Policy Control Enforcement

B.

Disable IP Data Plane Learning

C.

Migrate L3Outs to another switch

D.

Disable Remote EP Learning

Discussion
Question 11

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 11

An engineer must have communication between EPG1 in VRF1 and External EPG in VRF2. Which three actions should be taken for the defined subnets in the L3Out External EPG to accomplish this goal? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Enable Shared Route Control Subnet

B.

Enable External Subnets for External EPG

C.

Enable Export Route Control Subnet

D.

Enable Shared Security Import Subnet

E.

Enable Aggregate Shared Routes

F.

Enable Import Route Control Subnet

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Page: 2 / 2

300-630
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-630 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-630 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99