Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 500-701 Exam Questions and Answers by hettie

Page: 2 / 2

Cisco 500-701 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Video Infrastructure Design
Exam Code: 500-701 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Systems Engineer
Questions: 70 Q&A's Shared By: hettie
Question 8

What is known as the User Policy?

Options:

A.

Authentication

B.

Admin Policy

C.

Call Policy

D.

Find Me

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 9

Which call processing stage standardizes destination aliases originating from both SIP and H.323 devices?

Options:

A.

Conference Template

B.

Find Rules

C.

Transforms

D.

Hunt Group

Discussion
Question 10

Which system uses intelligent Audio to cancel out background noise?

Options:

A.

Spark

B.

Jabber

C.

DX80

D.

DX7O

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

500-701