Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by antonio

Page: 27 / 61

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 983 Q&A's Shared By: antonio
Question 108

Questions 108

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer must deny HTTP traffic from host A to host B while allowing all other communication between the hosts. Which command set accomplishes this task?

Questions 108

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 109

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 109

Which statement is needed to complete the EEM applet and use the Tel script to store the backup file?

Options:

A.

action 2.0 cli command "write_backup.tcl tcl"

B.

action 2.0 cli command "flash:write_backup.tcl"

C.

action 2.0 cli command "write_backup.tcl"

D.

action 2.0 cli command "telsh flash:write_backup.tcl"

Discussion
Question 110

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 110

An engineer must create a manually triggered EEM applet to enable the R2 router interface and assign an IP address to it. What is required to complete this configuration?

Options:

A.

R2(config-applel)# event oir

B.

R2(config-apple)#action 4 cli command "ip add 172.16.1.1 0.0.0.255"

C.

R2(config)# event manager session cli username

D.

R2(config-apple)# event none sync yes

Discussion
Question 111

How does policy-based routing function?