Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 100-490 Exam Questions and Answers by brian

Page: 2 / 5

Cisco 100-490 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supporting Cisco Routing & Switching Network Devices (RSTECH)
Exam Code: 100-490 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCT Routing and Switching
Questions: 72 Q&A's Shared By: brian
Question 8

Which two commands set the configuration register value? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

rommon>confreg 0x2102

B.

router(config)#confreg 0x2102

C.

rommon>config-register 0x2102

D.

router(config)#configuration-register 0x2102

E.

router(config)#config-register 0x2102

Discussion
Question 9

What are the choices for modes of operation when deploying Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series switches?

Options:

A.

Active mode and Standby mode

B.

Install mode and Bundle mode

C.

Boot mode and Run mode

D.

Exec mode and User mode

Discussion
Question 10

Which command displays the configuration register setting?

Options:

A.

show flash

B.

show running-config

C.

show version

D.

show config-register

Discussion
Question 11

Which two pieces of information about a neighboring device are displayed when you the CLI command show cdp neighbor? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

platform

B.

uptime

C.

device ID

D.

Cisco IOS Software version

E.

IP address

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Page: 2 / 5

100-490
PDF

$44  $109.99

100-490 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

100-490 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99